Wednesday 30 March 2016

HOW TO COMPLETELY GET RID OF BED BUD



It may seem hopeless but there is a way to get rid of them. It took me weeks and and a crap load of painful bites to find out this perfect way to rid of them without blowing all your money on an exterminator.

First, you will need to purchase raid bed bug repellent, Diatomaceous earth powder, and JT EATON bed bug 2 spray. Then, bag everything into garbage bags and put them into your basement or an unoccupied room and don’t let any items scatter or left laying around. Spray the raid. I know everyone says it doesn’t work but it does. People think that it kills the bed bugs but it doesn’t. It “REPELS” them. Spray it everywhere and I mean everywhere, especially cracks and closed areas and corners near and on your beds.

Close all doors and windows and make sure no air from the outside gets inside your house so cover cracks in your doors leading to the outside. DO NOT go inside or open any doors for three hours after spraying. This will cause the bugs to scatter from their hiding spot into the open, sometimes giving you a chance to kill and clean up any. After that, and this is where the real work comes in, open doors and windows to let fresh air in and CLEAN THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF YOUR HOUSE ASAP. Do not leave anything scattered. They used scattered items such as paper to hide in until the coast is clear and they crawl right back up the bed.

Vacuum, scrub and throw away everything that you do not need or can repurchase. Clean your furniture especially with caution and vacuum beds and coaches with a vacuum tube. After you’ve spent forever cleaning your house, take all clothing and sheets and blankets that you do not wish to get rid of and throw them into your washer with the temperature as hot as it can get. Do the same thing in the dryer but you MUST let the clothes dry for an hour or more. Heat of 140 degrees or more for at least an hour will kill any remaining bugs or eggs. After that, spray your entire house with the JT EATON bug spray, everywhere. Make sure to spray beds and couches with it until damp and let it air dry. This usually kills the bugs on site.

Next purchase a bed bug cover (look for one that protects against dust mites and seals completely) for your mattress. This will keep the remaining bugs in and on your mattress inside the cover and they will never be able to escape and it saves you from buy a new bed. I did not find any covers for a coach so be extra cautious. I wouldn’t use the coach until after sprinkling the powder which I will get to later.

Next, take your washed clothes and keep them in an empty closet or a corner in your room away from your bed. I would recommend keeping them in baskets and not drawers, and sprinkle the Diatomaceous earth powder around everything. Your bed, drawers, any tables or stands and around the clothing and especially furniture such as bed, coaches and chairs and put covers over them. This powder is %100 affective and is completely safe to pets and children, just make sure they don’t keep kicking it everywhere and getting it all over the place like I have. Sprinkle it around cracks at every entrance way like at the foot of your bedroom door and even around your house. This powder kills the bugs as soon as they come into contact with it by dehydrating the bugs and therefore, killing them.

After all that work. Take all the belongings that you bagged up outside and go through them making sure you do not see any hidden in your items. Do this away from your house. Make sure you throw the clothes that you used to sort through your things in a tight plastic bag and wash them as you did the other clothes. Keep these items away from your bed and sprinkle the powder around them as well. Now all that is left to do is wait. Since you sprinkled the powder everywhere the bugs will have nowhere to go and will not be able to climb up your beds or furniture. Yes it seems like a long process but it’s needed. These bugs are very persistent. Plus it’s cheaper than anything else really. In all I spent no more than $80 and I have not seen any bed bugs since and I am going on my third month without any bites! Trust me I know plenty about the little demons.

I moved into an apartment and had to deal with them for four months. The landlord promised that he would take care of it but never did. I was allergic to the bites and it left painful and embarrassing marks all over my body. I had to wear long clothing just to cover it up and it was spring. I moved in with my boyfriend and winded up bringing them with me. It was embarrassing and I felt so bad, so determined to get rid of them, I did my research and came up with this little plan. Since I’m going to school and working part time I couldn’t afford an exterminator and sometimes they don’t always get rid of the problem. Some people usually just wash their clothing and sprinkle the powder but I was just being extra cautious, I mean they followed me from one side of town to the other, they’re a pain in the butt to get rid of but that’s the best and cheapest way.

So to all that have been infested with the bugs and felt hopeless, don’t be because you have my word that this plan works and I hope it will put you at peace like it did me.

FROM LINDA AT BEDBUG.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment