Thursday 10 December 2015

WORLD BIGGEST KILLER SNAKE KILLED IN THE RED SEA IN EGYPT

An extraordinarily Giant Snake has been killed by a professional team of elite Egyptian scientists and qualified divers in Egypt. It was said to have been found in the Red Sea and it had killed 320 tourists and 125 Egyptian divers.
Giant snake found in the red sea that killed 320 tourists and 125 egyptian divers?! Lets take a closer look at this giant snake caught on tape. Giant Snake Eating Crocodile First thing when you look at this giant snake caught on tape your thinking, “I hope that’s fake!” Then, it just get’s funny. Is this the largest snake in the world caught on tape? Maybe not. I want to see a giant snake caught on tape too but I can’t suspend my disbelief that far. First thing I noticed when viewing this video was that the snake was definitely real. Next question is, who is playing with dead snakes? Seems a bit strange was to make a giant snake caught on tape video for YouTube but I guess we have seen crazier things.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I have never seen snakes like this... My Chemistry teacher has a royal Egyptian python and that's huge enough to scare me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! that is a big snake and killed 320 tourists and 125 egyptian divers.and i have a huge jungle snake and that one is huge ad enough to creep me out...

    ReplyDelete